iRecovery Stick - Data Recovery and Investigation Tool for iPhones and iPads
- Perform Investigations - Downloads user data from iPhones, iPads, & iPod Touch devices. Search feature allows you to search by name, phone number, or other keywords. Finds photos buried in text messages, photo hiding apps, and other locations.
- Downloads Photos From File Hiding Apps - Gets photos from dozens of file hiding apps, even if they have a password
- Supports iTunes Backup Files - iTunes backup files contain all the user data available on the device. Often, data that has been deleted from the phone is still available in the iTunes backup.
- Search, Export, & Report - search names, phone numbers, and more, export images and videos, and create an Excel report.
- See All Apps & Look for Malware - See all apps installed on the device and see the likelihood they are malicious based on their access to user data.
iPhone Recovery Stick
- Recovers your iPhone data / Recovers data from iTunes backup files:The iRecovery Stick can recover deleted data even if you don't have the phone. Simply load your iTunes backup files and the stick will recover the same types of data it recovers from the phone itself
- More than just deleted data: The iRecovery Stick recovers all sorts of user data such as call logs, contacts, SMS messages, Internet history, dynamic text history, and much more
- Portable: Because the iRecovery software is embedded in a USB thumb drive, you can easily take it anywhere and use it on any computer
- Easy-to-Use: Simply connect the iPhone and the iRecovery Stick to the same computer and click Start, then you can recover the iPhone data. The iRS also has data parsing functions which will separate all of the data into their corresponding category and even allow you to output it to a report
- Inconspicuous: The iRecovery Stick resembles a standard USB key. No one would suspect the device can be used to recover deleted data from the iPhone