Are you in the market for a pair of sunglasses from which you can record your surroundings?
If so, I’ve made it easy. These are one of the best camera glasses on the market.
iVue Vista Camera Glasses – Specifications
- HD 4K video at 24 frames per second (2880 x 2160)
- HD 2K video at 30 frames per second (2560 x 1440)
- HD 1080P video at 60 frames per second (1920 x 1080)
- HD 1080P video at 30 frames per second (1920 x 1080)
- HD 720P video at 60 frames per second (1280 x 720)
- HD 720P video at 120 frames per second (1280 x 720)
- 8MP Sony CMOS
- Advanced video stabilization
- 90 degree width camera angle (the box indicated 70 degrees)
- 64GB internal memory (also available in 32 GB or 128 GB)
- 400mAH Battery (around 1 hour of use)
- IP66 water resistant (not water proof)
- U400 polarized lenses with premium TR90 frames
- Time / Date stamp capability
The only issue, which all wearable camera glasses have, is a lack of good stabilization. It’s included, but it’s not great. You’ll need to do post-processing on the videos you shoot if you want a more professional appeal. But otherwise, they’re perfect for social media platforms like YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Click the image below to see them on Amazon.