When it comes to spying on situations in the house or at your business, you have a few different options. You could be blatant and post cameras for everyone to see, or you could try a more subtle approach with a spy mirror. Here are a few aspects to consider when choosing a spy mirror for your needs.
1. Size Matters
One of the biggest reasons that people love using mirrors to hide their cameras behind is because it means they can use a larger camera. A lot of other items that can conceal a camera require a micro camera.
While the micro camera can still function as well as a larger camera, it also often provides a few setbacks. Micro cameras may not offer as clear video or audio quality, for example. They also have limited memory compared to larger cameras.
With a larger camera, you’re also able to capture a wider view of the area. With that in mind, you’ll want a large mirror. The larger the mirror is, the larger your camera can be behind it.
Another important detail to consider is the transparency of your mirror. You don’t want something that clearly doesn’t function well as a mirror. Those who are using it can become suspicious about its actual purpose.
Yet you don’t want it to be too transparent that you can see the camera behind it. That’s definitely a way to alert your employees or your family that they’re being watched. Instead, you need to find a mirror that has a reflective enough surface to function while not giving it away that there’s a camera behind it.
While your camera shouldn’t have a problem with scratches, the mirror might. Especially in the case when the mirror is used frequently, you’re going to need to make sure that the glass if tough or scratch-resistant entirely.
If someone cleans the mirror and ends up scratching it, then you can be sure that any footage you record in the future is going to be marred due to that scratch. It could end up covering or distorting something integral that you need to see.
To ensure you don’t miss a single detail, have your mirror be scratch-resistant.
4. Livestream Capabilities
The spy camera should be able to livestream the footage to your phone or PC. If you’re out of the house and need to know what’s happening as it happens, then a camera that only records for later review isn’t a good choice.
Luckily, there are many spy cameras that come with an application that allows you to view the recording as it happens. If an emergency occurs, then you’ll know instantly, and you can send for help.
One cool aspect of a spy mirror is that if you don’t mind using a mico camera, you could potentially take it with you. For example, you can find a micro camera and mirror for use on a bike.
Whether you ride your bike a lot, you’re a courier, or you want to use your bike to capture footage, you can easily place a bike mirror on the bike with the spy camera attached to the back of it. The mirror will be able to record anything that happens behind you.
This could prove extremely useful if you’re ever in an accident. The camera could prove who was at fault.
6. Large Memory
For cameras that remain stationary behind a mirror at home or at your business, one great benefit that it can provide is a decent memory. You can record for hours without worry.
- 30-inches in overall length
- Comfortable soft grip handle
- Package comes with 2 replaceable glass mirrors
- Mirror measures 2 1/4" inches
- Perfect for auto mechanics or home owners for inspecting hard-to-reach areas
- Universal multi position mirror
- No tools required
- Mounts almost anywhere on bike
- Rear Mirror View Rearview Behind Spy Sunglasses Monitor
- This spy glasses look like an ordinary pair of sun glasses,Yet they have a unique feature
- you can see behind you. The lenses on these spy glasses have a special coating that allows you to look straight ahead and still see what is going on behind you
- Stylish and great for walking and biking. You won't need to turn your head to see if a car is coming. It'll be like you have a rear view mirror with you
- Have you ever thought you were being followed? Now, no one can sneak up behind you. These spy sun glasses make a great novelty gift!
- PACK OF 3 SPY GLASSES FOR KIDS Each order of Cool Bedwina Spy Glasses includes 3 pairs of spy sunglasses that feature mirrored outer edges which reflect what is in your rear view. The frames are flexible and can be used as real sunglasses . Look cool and always watch your back with the best spy gadgets and gear
- REAL SUNGLASSES WITH UV PROTECTION These spy sunglasses are stylish, discreet and feature UV Filter Lenses so you can actually use them outside in the sun. Because we know every master spy needs to see whats behind them and protect their eyes from the sun too
- BE A MASTER SPY Put on your best disguise and grab your detective spy gear! Because these spy glasses really work your kids will love pretending to be a secret agent! Adults will even love even love them too knowing what their kids are up to and join in on the fun
- HIGH QUALITY! DURABLE FRAMES Bedwina spy glasses party favors are high quality and durable. Each pair is made from flexible frames and UV lenses. They are a great fun party favor for kids and a huge hit for your kids spy themed party favor goodie bag. Recommended for Ages 5+
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEEDWhen shopping for your kids secret agent-themed birthday party and spy gadgets with Bedwina you can be rest assured that our if for whatever reason you are not 100% satisfied, we'll take back your product, no questions asked. We are here to make you 100% happy, 100% of the time with our 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Telescopes from 7-1/2" to 21"
- 5-Section Stainless Steel Shaft
- Comfortable textured cushion grip
- Product Size: 4"x4"x4"（10.2×10.2×10.2cm）;
- This is a mini camera or small sports camera accessories equipment;
- It can cover your camera's recording light, and use it to shoot a bit rather dim, but it still keeps a clear record of the lens. The paper box, the electronic clock hidden camera box is a completely hidden, this is a new improved box, adapted to more brand of small camera use. 双语对
- The paper towel box or electronic clock box is a perfect concealment of the internal camera, which makes it difficult to find out, so as to achieve a perfect hidden monitoring.
- Please note that：This attachment does not include a GoPro camera or a small camera.
- All-Angle Ball joint holds Mirror head tightly at any angle
- Non Rotating inner hex rod prevents mirror head from swinging out of alignment
- Heavy duty vinyl grip
- Overall length: 17-1/4 inches extending to 27-1/2 inches
- Mirror size: 2-1/8 inch x 3-1/2 inch
- Rectangular Mirror Size:2.5"*1.7" Extended Length: 34" Collapsed Length: 7.5"
- Telescoping mirror has 2 extra bright LED lights facilitate the inspection of hard-to-see and hard-to reach areas
- Not only is the mirror telescoping and lighted, it also features a 360 degree swivel double ball joint for extra viewing capabilities
- Inspection mirror comes with two CR2032 batteries, Comfortable molded poly handle with soft, nonslip rubber grip
- Inspection mirrors are ideal for toolmakers, machinists, inspectors and mechanics; lights make it especially useful for dark and hard to see places
- SPY GLASSES With these Spy Glasses you'll feel like you have eyes behind your head.
- You can actually see what's going on behind you!
- Your favorite little spy will have a blast with this Spy Mirror with Eye Pack of 3.
- Three spy mirrors in black, red, and blue because every professional spy needs backup supplies. Or maybe they like to share with friends and go on a full out spy mission.
- Hold your eye up to the end, and look to see how the mirrors inside reflect the surroundings of what's on your side!
- Each spy mirror measures approx. 1.25"L x 1.25"H x 1.25"W. Made of lightweight plastic so your arms won't get tired holding it.
- Buy multiple sets as party favors for the next birthday you'll be planning! You'll have a whole spy team!