When it comes to spying on situations in the house or at your business, you have a few different options. You could be blatant and post cameras for everyone to see, or you could try a more subtle approach with a spy mirror. Here are a few aspects to consider when choosing a spy mirror for your needs.
1. Size Matters
One of the biggest reasons that people love using mirrors to hide their cameras behind is because it means they can use a larger camera. A lot of other items that can conceal a camera require a micro camera.
While the micro camera can still function as well as a larger camera, it also often provides a few setbacks. Micro cameras may not offer as clear video or audio quality, for example. They also have limited memory compared to larger cameras.
With a larger camera, you’re also able to capture a wider view of the area. With that in mind, you’ll want a large mirror. The larger the mirror is, the larger your camera can be behind it.
Another important detail to consider is the transparency of your mirror. You don’t want something that clearly doesn’t function well as a mirror. Those who are using it can become suspicious about its actual purpose.
Yet you don’t want it to be too transparent that you can see the camera behind it. That’s definitely a way to alert your employees or your family that they’re being watched. Instead, you need to find a mirror that has a reflective enough surface to function while not giving it away that there’s a camera behind it.
While your camera shouldn’t have a problem with scratches, the mirror might. Especially in the case when the mirror is used frequently, you’re going to need to make sure that the glass if tough or scratch-resistant entirely.
If someone cleans the mirror and ends up scratching it, then you can be sure that any footage you record in the future is going to be marred due to that scratch. It could end up covering or distorting something integral that you need to see.
To ensure you don’t miss a single detail, have your mirror be scratch-resistant.
4. Livestream Capabilities
The spy camera should be able to livestream the footage to your phone or PC. If you’re out of the house and need to know what’s happening as it happens, then a camera that only records for later review isn’t a good choice.
Luckily, there are many spy cameras that come with an application that allows you to view the recording as it happens. If an emergency occurs, then you’ll know instantly, and you can send for help.
One cool aspect of a spy mirror is that if you don’t mind using a mico camera, you could potentially take it with you. For example, you can find a micro camera and mirror for use on a bike.
Whether you ride your bike a lot, you’re a courier, or you want to use your bike to capture footage, you can easily place a bike mirror on the bike with the spy camera attached to the back of it. The mirror will be able to record anything that happens behind you.
This could prove extremely useful if you’re ever in an accident. The camera could prove who was at fault.
6. Large Memory
For cameras that remain stationary behind a mirror at home or at your business, one great benefit that it can provide is a decent memory. You can record for hours without worry.
Best Spy Mirrors
- Fine Italian Quality and design, Awesome Billet and Glass quality
- This listing is for one (1) Mirror. Order 2 if you want a pair.
- This Mirror includes the Proguard LP200B Adapter, Which fits most bars with an inside diameter of 13-21mm
- See attached chart for fitment, If you're unsure, feel free to ask!
- New motogadget glassless mirror series m.view Spy
- Fits 7/8" or 1" Handebars
- Can be mounted above or below the handlebars
- Black finish
- Handlebar diameter: From 16.5 mm to 21 mm
- Material: Uneakable chrome plated plastic
- Mirror: Convex
- Mirror surface: 15 cm
- Universal multi position mirror
- No tools required
- Mounts almost anywhere on bike
- No Tools Required
- Mounts to handlebar and bar end
- Rear Mirror View Rearview Behind Spy Sunglasses Monitor
- This spy glasses look like an ordinary pair of sun glasses,Yet they have a unique feature
- you can see behind you. The lenses on these spy glasses have a special coating that allows you to look...
- Stylish and great for walking and biking. You won't need to turn your head to see if a car is coming. It'll be...
- Have you ever thought you were being followed? Now, no one can sneak up behind you. These spy sun glasses make...
- 1. rearview sunglasses
- 2. Looking before 15 degree around
- 3. Rubber materia
- Real Spy Sunglasses, Look Behind You With Inside The Lens Mirrors
- Spy Glasses includes 3 pairs of spy sunglasses that feature mirrored outer edges which reflect what is in your...
- These spy sunglasses are stylish, discreet and feature UV Filter Lenses so you can actually use them outside...
- Put on your best disguise and grab your detective spy! Because these spy glasses really work your kids will...
- They are a great fun party favor for kids and a huge hit for your kids spy themed party favor goodie bag.
- Rearview Spy Glasses with Mirror Vision
- See What's Behind You!
- Product type :HOME MIRROR
- Package dimensions :1.016 cm L x6.096 cm W x14.986 cm H
- country of origin :China
- spy glasses make you see whats behind you